First of all, do you need professional pension advice? Are you asking yourself any of the following questions?
– What type of advice is right for me?
– How much is my pension worth?
– I have lost touch with my pension funds, how do I get back control
– Is an annuity the correct choice for me?
– Is a flexible pension the answer?
– Should I take all my money out?
– I am sure I had a pension with an old employer? But How do I get hold of it?
– Should I/could I combine pension funds?
– Am I being charged too much by my current adviser?
– What are my pension options?
– What about the tax implications, investment decisions, and risks?
– What happens to my fund if I die? What are annuity rates?
If you would like to find professional, qualified advice, click the button below, Pensions Advice Uk will then find you an Pensions Advice expert, who is FCA approved and qualified to give you Pension Advice.
When you submit your details, you will then be contacted by our Pensions Advice UK guidance team to confirm your information and route you to the correct type of pension advice provider.