Preparing for retirement involves three key stages: accumulation, consolidation, and decumulation.
A professionally prepared Retirement Plan provides you with a route map designed and created for your planned retirement. A retirement plan should be easy to understand, transparent, and conducted by an expert qualified retirement specialist.
How will you benefit from a retirement plan?
- It will enable you to prepare your pension to align with your desired lifestyle.
- Gain valuable advice and support on how to allocate your pension funds strategically to achieve your objectives.
- Devise suitable methods of accessing your pension based on your unique circumstances.
- Determine the amount of funds required for your retirement and explore ways to fund it.
- Gain insight and peace of mind by looking after your family, your retirement plans should benefit and align with the needs of your spouse or dependents.
We recommend Retirement Works – Because, they are independent, great value for money and are fully authorised and guaranteed by the FCA.
So, what does it cost?
The complete retirement planning service from Retirement Works costs £1495.00 and an Implementation Fee is a low 1% of the fund value.
Pensions Advice UK Recommend Retirement Works because they provide a great service and they are on average around 1/2 the cost of most IFA firms for the same level of service.
But not only are they much more cost-effective, but we can also know from their client reviews that Retirement Works provide a much more comprehensive, easy-to-use and transparent service that does not eat into your savings.
How Do I Know If This Is Right for Me?
Retirement Works provide a FREE comprehensive suitability check prior to you engaging their services and it is important to note that they only accept clients who have over £50k or more in pension savings.
So, why not find out more?
Get your FREE initial consultation today, just click on the button below to be taken direct to Retirement Works today…