You can be assured that all our chosen advisers:
- Are regulated and authorised by the FCA
- Provide a free, no-obligation initial appointment, either on the phone or in person
- Provide a free pension health check
- Check that your pensions haven’t been underperforming.
- Check that you are not being overcharged.
- Check that your money is not in unsuitable investments.
- Check that your pension is meeting your retirement goals.
- Provide clear in-sight into charges prior to commencement
- Have excellent customer feedback that can be demonstrated
You have the right to great advice and to get value for money…
We believe you have the right to expect value for money from an adviser firm, so we constantly monitor the fees the advisers are charging
Free Consultation and Assessments
Why don’t you contact our team today to arrange a no-obligation pension review? We do not charge, and the adviser will not charge you for there initial consultation.
Quality Financial Advice
We make sure, on your behalf, that all our advisers are qualified and authorised to provide advice. We want everyone that requires advice about their pension or investment arrangements to speak to a qualified and authorised financial adviser.
Pensions Advice UK does not charge for its services our service is completely free.
However, IF your details are passed to a firm, the firm themselves will pay us a fee.
The adviser will provide a no-obligation consultation and review, If you want to proceed with any recommendation, they will make you fully aware of their fees.
If you want information about how much an adviser should be charging, please contact our support team on the number detailed above.